Lebronze alloys Group was born from the integration of different companies specializing in copper alloys, copper, nickel alloys, aluminium alloys, specialty steels, stainless steels, titanium and nickel superalloys.
Thanks to a multidisciplinary know-how, the Group provides innovative solutions to all major industries such as Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power, Railway but also in sectors manufacturing smaller equipment and products.
Our 16 production facilities and 1,200 employees manage a unique range of metal processing technologies: continuous and semi-continuous casting, sand casting, die precision chill casting (manual, mechanized and automated), centrifugal casting, extrusion, ring rolling, hot and cold rolling, drawing, open-die forging, hot stamping, closed-die forging, cold forming, machining, non-destructive testing, etc.
The Group’s commitment is to find appropriate and optimized solutions for every sector’s requirements.
We hope that this website allows you to find answers or ideas to support your projects.
We will help you to realize these!
Business Development Manager (H/F) - 12/01/2017
for our Rydzyna production site (near Leszno, Poland), we hire a Business Development Manager
The hired person will be responsible for:
• Development of sales on the Polish market by acquiring new customers, maintaining and building relationships with existing ones to ensure liquidity of production.
• Identification of business opportunities in cooperation with the Group's Sales and Operations Director
• Analysis of target group expectations, verification of results, modification of marketing strategy
• Contact with the design and production office to prepare customer offers and deliver them
• Collecting information from customers to improve the content of the offer (product evolution) and form (product positioning and marketing presentation)
• Develop, encourage, and train local network of agents and distributors
• Analysis and monitoring market data on consumers and competition
• Approximately 10 years of proven experience in the sales of technical products, preferably in the steel industry
• Higher technical education, for eg. Mechanical or other related
• Experience in a similar position, acquired in a company with a production profile
• Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of French will be an asset
• Willingness to take part in frequent business trips in Poland and factories placed in France and Germany, or other destinations, like to the company headquarters in France
• Knowledge of ERP and office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Activity and involvement
• Very good work organization
• Very well-developed sales and negotiation skills
• Communication and business maturity
• The possibility of developing in the structure of a company with a shaped market position
• Stable employment, focused towards long-term cooperation
• Friendly workforce atmosphere
• Tools needed to work on this position