Lebronze alloys develops for all its activities a formally recognized quality management system.
Our long experience in copper alloys and fully integrated production process and control system allows us to:
- guarantee the traceability of our products, from raw material to the product delivered,
- to certify our products properties,
- to control our delivery times,
We perform the following controls and tests with our own in-house equipment.
Means of mettallurgical control
- Tensile strength
- Impact testing/ Charpy
- Micrography (corrosion, grain size...)
- Product analysis
Means of non-destructive testing
- Solenoid magnetoscope
- Ultrasonic testing
- Penetrant testing (coloured or fluorescent)
- Electrical conductivity control
- 3D control
Means of metrological, geometrical and surface control
- 3D control machine contact GLOBAL DEA
- 3D control machine without contact
- Profile projectors
- Microscopes and optical cameras
- Measuring instruments (columns and accessories...)
Approvals & certifications
To dowload our cetificates and approval certifications.
Work force qualification
The personnel who are responsible for and perform non-destructive testing are qualified and certified in accordance with a written procedure. When required by the customers’ specifications or the standards non-destructive testing are performed by level I/level II individual certified by the COFREND.